How to contribute
You're welcome to contribute to the project in any way you want, here you have some suggestions:
- If you want to improve the design of the 3D models, feel free to push your changes to the Commodore PET Mini official GitHub repository
- If you have some suggestions to improve this website or you think something should be added or changed to this website, push your changes to the Commodore PET Mini website GitHub repository, or let me know via email to [email protected]
- If you're proud of your Commodore PET Mini and want to share some beauty shots, check out the User builds section.
- If you want to help me in some other way but not sure how, click one of the links on the What you'll need section and buy something on Amazon (doesn't have to be that specific thing, could be anything else as long as it's something from Amazon). I will get an affiliate commission and be eternally grateful to you.
- Lorenzo Herrera is the creator of this project, and for the moment the only contributor. More people will be added here as they contribute with their ideas, remixes and mods for the Commodore PET Mini!